To Our Guests,
Firstly we would like to welcome you to Deans Place. To those who have stayed with us before, you may have already noticed a few of the changes we have had to make due to COVID-19.
We are happy to report that the changes we made last year mean we can say that at no point have we had a case of COVID-19 at the hotel with either guests or staff, so thank you to everyone that has helped keep us all safe.
Pre Check In
Before your arrival, it is a requirement that you reply to us by email to confirm the following questions.
• Have you been in contact with anyone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 within the last 14 days?
• Have you been in contact with anyone who has shown the symptoms of COVID-19 within the last 14 days
• Have you been diagnosed with COVID-19 within the last 7 days?
• Are you waiting for the results of a COVID-19 test?
• Are you experiencing any of the symptoms associated with COVID-19? These are a high temperature.
This means you feel hot to touch on your chest or back (you do not need to measure your temperature)a new, continuous cough – this means coughing a lot for more than an hour, or 3 or more coughing episodes in 24 hours (if you usually have a cough, it may be worse than usual) a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste – this means you’ve noticed you cannot smell or taste anything, or things smell ortaste different to normal
If you have answered YES to any of the questions above, we are unfortunately unable to allow you to visit
the hotel on this occasion. We will be happy to rearrange your stay to a future date. Please speak to us
about how we can assist you with this.
Here are a list of some of the changes we have made to ensure we are COVID-19 Secure.
• All Staff on duty have been trained in line with our new COVID-19 return to work policy.
• All guests must notify us of any potential symptoms prior or during their stay.
• Extra cleaning schedules are in place.
• Please inform us if you do not wish to have Housekeeping enter your room during your stay and make sure to place your Do Not Disturb sign on the door.
• Hand sanitiser points are located throughout the hotel and we encourage you to use these.
• Where possible, we kindly ask you to use the toilet facilities in your room, rather than the public toilets.
We have done our best to maintain a pleasant environment whilst ensuring we minimise the risk of transmission of COVID-19, keeping you and the staff as safe as possible.
If you have any concerns or feedback, please do not hesitate to speak with us or a member of the team and
we wish you a wonderful stay at Deans Place
James & Lucinda Dopson
Deans Place Hotel